The weather forecasts presented in this site are being produced utilising the latest, highly appreciated and evaluated scientific methodologies.
However, in spite of the constant development in the area of meteorology and weather forecasting, predictions always comprise uncertainty errors, leading to declinations of the actual observed values. The visitor must always take under consideration the probability of false prediction.
• The visitor of the current site accepts in advance, that any use of the information presented is under his own and only responsibility. The forecastmaps.eu group does not guarantee that the presented information is always correct.
• The current disclaimer applies to any damage that may be caused by any error in the content the lack of information of any kind, as well as the latency or the interruption of information delivery.
• In any case, neither the weathereport.eu group, or any person invoked in information delivery and dissemination to and from this node is responsible for any direct or indirect damage or losses of any kind that may rise by the use of the node. The user accepts that this disclaimer holds for all information and services provided.
• You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
• The World Wide Web operates across insecure of the public networks. You assume all risks associated with use of the web site such as a risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus, disabling codes, worms or other devices and defects which might be transmitted or activated via the website, or your access to it or the downloading of files from the web site and connections transmitted to and from this site being intercepted and modified by third parties.
• The weathereport.eu has no direct control over the content of any linked sites, or the changes that may occur to the content on those sites. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external web sites.